Enabling Translation Memory Autofill
You can automatically use 100% Translation Memory matches as translations whenever new content is uploaded. This will save you from needing to retranslate those strings or copy TM suggestions into the translation area in the Editor.
To enable TM Autofill:
From the Dashboard, click on the project you want to enable TM Autofill for.
Click on Settings.
In the submenu, click on Workflow.
In the Pre-translation step, enable the Translation Memory Fill-up option.
Click the Save Changes button at the top of the page.
The autofill process may take several minutes to run after you upload a new file or update an existing one.
Autofill Tasks are the two pre-translation tasks that you can set up in the Workflow tab for a project:
- Translation Memory (TM) Fill-up
- Machine Translation (MT) Fill-up (available on Pro and up)
Autofill tasks will run whenever one of the following events occurs:
- new translation is added (by any method - through API, TX client, or manual file upload)
- new tmx file is uploaded
- source file is updated
- the auto-fill setting is disabled and re-enabled
TM Autofill won't run automatically in these two situations:
- When you add new languages to your project
- When you enable Fill up resources from TM before uploading or updating a file