Creating and managing tasks
Task Management is currently available in private beta. If you're interested in trying it out, please contact us.
As a localization manager or a user that manages content upload in Transifex you will also be responsible for creating & managing translation tasks. Check what task management and a task is here.
To create & manage tasks on untranslated content you need to have permissions over content upload or manage project's translation team. The roles that offer such permissions are:
- Administrators, having options to create tasks across all projects of an organization.
- Project maintainers, with options to create tasks on projects that they manage.
- Team managers, with options to create tasks on projects that their translation team works on.
Task management can cover two workflows on creating tasks:
- Create tasks with a specific due date, these are one-off tasks that can be related to a specific release date you have for one of your projects
- Create task for continuous localization, to setup task creation in a continuous integration workflow where localization content is periodically added in Transifex and you want it ready within specific time intervals.
If you are a translator and there are some tasks assigned to you please visit Working on translation tasks for more details.