Introduction to API 3.0
These new API endpoints are currently available for public Preview as Transifex develops a new version of API, and requires authentication with a bearer token. Until declared Generally Available, some endpoints may not be implemented yet and some may change. A detailed documentation guide for this new API version can be found here. On the current page, you can find only a brief summary of what has been implemented so far.
Represents Transifex's organizations. Every user can be a member of one or multiple organizations. Only the organizations the authenticated user belongs to will appear here.
- List of organizations [GET]. Get a list of all the Organizations the user belongs to.
- Get organization details [GET]. Get the details of an Organization.
Represents projects, as used within Transifex. Each project belongs to an organization
- List projects [GET]. Get the list of projects that belong to a single organization.
- Get project details [GET]. Get the details of a specific project
- List project languages [GET]. Get a list of all target languages of a specific project.
Represents a resource that holds source strings. Resources belong to a specific project in Transifex
- List resources [GET]. Get a list of all resources (in a specific project)
- Create new resource [POST]. Making a POST request to this endpoint creates a resource without content. This step is performed synchronously so you don't have to verify that resource creation succeeded afterwards. In order to upload content, see the /resource_strings_async_uploads endpoint.
- Get resource details [GET]. Get details of a specific resource.
- Get resource strings collection [GET]
- Get resource string details [GET]. Get the details of a specific resource string
- Upload a new source file for a resource [POST]. The response represents the file upload job.
- Get source upload [GET]. With this endpoint, you can inquire about the status of an upload job.
- List resource string comments [GET]. Get a list of all resource string comments for an organization. You can further narrow down the list using the available filters.
- Create resource string comments [POST]. Create a new resource string comment. This needs to be associated with a resource string and a target language.
- Delete resource string comment [DELETE]. Delete a resource string comment
- Get resource string comment [GET]. Get details for a comment related to a specific resource string
- Update resource string comment [PATCH]. Change a resource string comment. You can update it's status, change it to an issue or edit the description.