API Change Log
All date request parameters and response attributes were changed to datetime except for:
- the respective date related filters only for /resource_strings endpoint and /resource_translations endpoint, where the name remained the same (e.g. strings_date_modified, date_translated_gt), but they now accept both date and datetime values.
- Activity Reports request parameters remained as they are (date_from, date_to)
- The /resources endpoint now contains a relationship to the i18n format type, instead of the i18n type being just an attribute.
- The /i18n_formats endpoint is introduced.
- Asynchronous file uploads: Instead of the 303 response status code, the 200 response status code became more verbose, containing information about the status of the file upload action.
- A throttling mechanism is introduced (see response status code 429 in the API documentation).
- The /resource_strings endpoint returns context as String instead of Array of strings.